2013 was amazing in so many ways in my personal life, and yet very bittersweet professionally. Quilting helped me handle any upheaval and provided much needed stress relief. I look forward to what I may accomplish this year.
Goals for 2014:
- I will blog at least once a week. Blogging is new to me and I have a ton to figure out.
- I would like to learn how to paper piece.
- I am going to join the Fabriholics Anonymous fabric fast for 6 months. (I will post more on this.)
- I am going to make the majority of 2014 quilts from my fabric stash.
- I have too many WIPs right now. I need to finish one WIP for every new project that I start.
- I would love to sell a quilt or be commissioned to make a quilt for someone.
- I will create more wall hangings and table runners for my house. Not everything I sew needs to be so big. Plus it might encourage me to not lay the mail and all sorts of other stuff on the kitchen table.
- I will make a quilt to donate to Quilt of Valor or Project Linus.
- I would like to continue to assist/work for the local long-arm quilt business.
- There will be no ER visits due to quilting accidents involving a rotary cutter. A new rotary cutter blade is much cheaper.