Last week was our spring break for this year. Wasn’t as much a spring break as a couple days off. With Easter being late this year, it wasn’t combined together like usual. I got a few naps in and some sewing time. Nothing was completed, but there was progress!
- I was able to cut more triangles for my black and white quilt. Still have a few more fat quarters to cut for the Triangle Quilt Along.
- I cut two more blocks of the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer Block of the Month.
- I helped my nieces start their 4-H project quilts. This will be their first quilts. Both Sally and Hally sew clothing for the fair, so I thought this would be a natural transition for them. One quilt is at the layout stage and the other is all cut and blocks have started being pieced.
- I started working on my de-stashing process. I have made a list of what I am willing to sell and am pulling fabric from my totes. I have to measure the different fabrics, take pictures, decide on prices, and post to Instagram. The Great Fabric Destash is happening on Instagram. #thegreatfabricdestash Check it out, there is a lot of great fabric being sold there. So far, I have avoided any purchases but there have been some tempting buys!
- I had a long arming appointment on Sunday. I was able to complete 2 lap size quilts, Hexie Country Girl and Sunnyside Mystery Quilt. Hopefully it won’t be too long before I get to the binding.