Giveaway is now closed.
Today is Sew Mama Sew’s Giveaway Day. I am joining all of the fun! Thank you for stopping by. Welcome to my Sew, Mama, Sew giveaway. I’m so glad you came by to sign up for the prize and maybe check out some of my projects. Quick Facts:
- I’ve only been sewing for 5 years and blogging for 2 years. I have enjoyed almost every minute of sewing. I love being able to take the process from cut fabric, to creating a quilt top, and finishing the process on a long-arm quilting. Plus quilty people are so supportive!
I am taunting you with a sneak peek of my Friday finish!
- I started out with the Janome DC 4030 and recently purchased a Bernina 750 QE. 2 very different machines, but I love both of them!
- I mostly sew quilts because I struggle thinking in 3D i.e. bags and purses.
- I am a pinner! If you pin, your points will match up better and you will do a lot less ripping of seams. The time it takes to put a pin in is much less time than ripping out seams.
- Rule to live by: I have a 3 rip rule. If I have to rip 3 times, the 4th time I sew it is meant to be!
- My favorite fabric designers are: Tula Pink, Bonnie and Camille, Kate Spain, Sweetwater Fabrics, and Alison Glass (my new favorite).
To enter the giveaway: What is your most favorite fabric ever designed? Share your comment on this blog post to win a few of my favorite sewing notions (Olfa Splash cutter and mini self-healing mat, Best Press, and glass head pins) and a fat quarter bundle of Alison Glass Sun Prints in warm. Giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere! Entries must be in by Sunday, May 10th @ 7 p.m. CST. I will choose the winner using random.org. Make sure that I have way to contact you! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I am looking forward to reading all of your favorite fabrics. Don’t forget to go back to Sew Mama Sew to sign up for the other giveaways! Thanks Sew Mama Sew for hosting Giveaway Day May 6, 2015.